How To Vet A Good School Furniture Distributor
Securing a good school furniture distributor partnership with a company that provides quality classroom pieces ensures you can furnish classrooms when needed, even through Quick Ship programs. Finding a distributor you trust will mean speaking with a number of companies and exploring the option to buy on BOCES and state contracts. If you’re in the market for a reputable school furniture distributor, here are key topics to broach with any contending companies.School Furniture Distributor ConsultationA major benefit to working with a local company means a representative can come to your facility and help determine the size and style of pieces needed for the project. A.T. Equipment Sales works with educational facilities on a one-on-one basis so you know in-person consultations are available when needed. Custom consultations provide:
- One point of contact from beginning to end of your project
- Specific ordering to meet the needs of your space rather than a one-size-fits-all order
- Assistance with installation in some situations
- One stop shop for your multiple school furniture needs (Labs, gym, classrooms, and more)
- How do you handle communications with customers? You need to know if email, a phone call, or text is the best way to reach your distributor.
- Which companies do you use for school equipment and classroom furniture? There are a number of furniture makers – Gared, SmithSystem, Capella Chair and more – so you’ll want to know which products your distributor provides.
- Do you offer school furniture and equipment on contract? When you buy school furniture on contract, you know the A.T. Equipment Sales team will walk through each step of the process – from color selection to installation – to ensure your furnishings add to each student’s experience.